Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pounce a Fresh Shop: Lofiphotography

Ahh~ I'm late with the Tuesday Pounce with the Etsian Newbie Team, but I guess late is better than never! 


For the first Pounce a Fresh Shop I'd like to introduce Jenni C from Lofiphotography~ :)
I discovered her through the Etsian Newbie group while I was making a treasury for the Wednesday Team Undiscovered treasury challenge.


Jenni started her love and talent for photography since six grade! She won second place back then with a black and white photo which she also developed herself~ :D I love the mood that her photos portray, it really takes my imagination on a journey! 


Here are some of her work that she is currently selling on her Etsy shop~ Please show her some love and let her photos take your mind away too~ 








I'd also like to share with you the treasury that I made for today's Team Undiscovered treasury challenge, which also features Jenni's item~ :)







Peace~ 

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

4 comments:

  1. Pouncy pouncy!!! Love love your finds! I fall for pink easily :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thank you for following me! I am now YOUR new follower :)

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Charlot~ :3

    thanks polly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so glad you could join us Bon...and I love Lofiphotography work.... and later is better than never ...

    ReplyDelete