For the first Work in Progress Feature, I'd like to share the making of Hermione which was my first custom order from a friend~ :)
- Made the head and body. Trying to get the red and yellow stripy tie on
- Managed to get the robe on, but had to take the hair off so that her hair don't get squashed. (Rethink hair strategy time... (>.<;)) also made her book here! arms not attached yet. Most of the tie got covered up... (why did i do all the stripes...(=.=;)) and added to her "roundness"
- By this time the sun had set and I'm now working with the orangey lamp light :( Arms attached! Hair (took the looong route) attached! book attached! added shirt collar!
- Back view of the curls~ oh sooo many curls~ lol
- Painted eyes and mouth and drew the book cover features on after baking~ Oh and I also powdered her hair and wand with some sparkly PearlEx~
Happy Boxing Day!! :)